PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS!
Offers for researchers, teachers, postgraduates and applicants: Three articles for only 12 900 rubles.
Publication in three scientific peer-reviewed online journals: 2 journals from the List of the Higher Attestation Commission and 1 journal of the RSCI.
Details on the websites of magazines:
- «Moscow Economic Journal» (VAK, RSCI, DOI),
- «International agricultural journal» (VAK, RSCI, DOI) на русском и английском языке,
- Scientific online journal «Stolypin Bulletin» (RSCI, DOI)
Send articles to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOTIONS FOR REGULAR AUTHORS:
The cost of editorial services: 1st article 9 000 rubles; 2nd article 8 000 rubles, starting from the 3rd article – 7 000 rubles.
The cost of an urgent publication is 12 000 rubles. Certificate for the Higher Attestation Commission, placement of the article within a day after receipt of payment.
Send articles by email email@example.com
Use the most convenient payment method for your article (only after agreement with the editor):
- «The fastest» – online payment by cards Visa, MasterCard or Yandex.Money on the website of our journal. Перейти на страницу оплаты >>
- «The most profitable» – if you have a Sberbank card and you are connected to the Sberbank Online system: <<https://online.sberbank.ru You just need to enter the number of our Sberbank card – 2202 2005 9796 7916 (Be careful when filling out the card number: 16 digits!).
- «The simplest» – You transfer directly to the editorial office account from any bank card or from Yandex.Wallet <<кликнув по этой ссылке>>
- «At the Sberbank branch» – payment via a terminal in a Sberbank branch from your card to a Sberbank card 2202 2005 9796 7916.
Immediately after payment, send a scan of the payment document and your article will be sent to the editor for publication.
Yandex wallets are accepted for payment.Money and bank cards. In particular, Visa (including Electron), Mastercard, Maestro, Mir, issued in Russia or these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Estonia.